PottymouthFilmsPottymouthFilms

Main Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats

: Ninja Christmas : : Ninja Christmas :

I have to agree with the last 2 reviews. While I don't have much to my credit as an animator, I was a HUGE Nuerotically Yours fan for years. Bought the first 5 DVDs, a T-shirt, etc. But sometime just before the graphic revamp my interest just seemd to trail off. I'm not gonna critique the artistic aspect of the show, but it really just doesn't have that entertainment value anymore. As someone who use to show everyone I knew illwillpress.com, I find myself hardly able to get through each episode now. I know it's hard to keep the magic going, especially after 10 years. It just feels kinda forced, like you're on contract with this or something.

COMET COMET

AMAZING!!!

That is some of the best space backgrounds I've ever seen come out of Flash.

Inanimate Inanimate

I can relate!

I'm draw decent, am a good writer, damn good at voice acting, have great creative ideas, and when I try to animate it all, my ideas overcomplicate themselves and I end up with several test animations. I just lose steam I guess. They really should have a portal section for writer/voice actor/creators to work with good Flash animators that can't come up with good ideas. Something unprecedentedly AMAZING could be created on here then I believe. Or maybe I'm just a lazy Flash student that wants to see his ideas come to life, LOL!!

Bunny Invasion 2 Bunny Invasion 2

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

Quite addictive if I may say so..........AND FUCK THE CLOSED MINDED PRICK BELOW ME! ......................yeah, I said it.

Poop Shoot Poop Shoot

Love the concept!

Who hasn't walked in behind an unpotty trained user, and had to play this game. Needed to be longer. You could of added TP or puke chunks, and the pee stream needs work, but overall, pretty damn decent.

jorgegoyco responds:

I will probably update it soon. Maybe the toilet paper gets in the way. Thanks for the ideas.

Jump N Bump Jump N Bump

Repetative, BUT.....

Some of the best Flash gaming work I've ever seen! The physics are really great!