PottymouthFilmsPottymouthFilms

Main Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Bunny Invasion 2 Bunny Invasion 2

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

Quite addictive if I may say so..........AND FUCK THE CLOSED MINDED PRICK BELOW ME! ......................yeah, I said it.

Poop Shoot Poop Shoot

Love the concept!

Who hasn't walked in behind an unpotty trained user, and had to play this game. Needed to be longer. You could of added TP or puke chunks, and the pee stream needs work, but overall, pretty damn decent.

jorgegoyco responds:

I will probably update it soon. Maybe the toilet paper gets in the way. Thanks for the ideas.

Jump N Bump Jump N Bump

Repetative, BUT.....

Some of the best Flash gaming work I've ever seen! The physics are really great!

Stoner Visine Stoner Visine

It doesn't work right......

no matter how you try to do it, Mom comes in before the timer even runs out or you drop the last drop of Visine. It might have been at least a 2 if not for that.

H2Space H2Space

Cute concept..

.....but too frustrating to play. Surgeons might enjoy it though. Maybe if it had a damage guage instead of respawning after one bump into the wall.

Yoj0 responds:

Damage gauge, must try doing that, would probably make it alot more interesting.

Stab Stab

Nice idea, but too slow for a fighting game.

Fighting games in general are hard in Flash. The menus were great. I like the concept.
First off, the mechanics were to slow and I agree with the user that said the controls were unresponsive. Not completely unresponsive, but enough to be annoying. That alone was enough to lose my interest. The rest of the game looked like it might have had substance, but if the fighting in a fighting game doesn't workout mechanically, most usually won't take the time to explore the other parts.

Gateway II Gateway II

Simply amazing!!!!

The best compliment I can give you is that I got NOTHING accomplished at work today! This game was just fucking ADDICTIVE. I'm a huge fan of the Fatal Frame series for PS2 (survival horroe/strategy), and this game was right up my ally. Oh and the storyline brought a tear to my eye at the end!
I definitely gave this a 5!!
No wonder Armor Games is the shit!!