PottymouthFilmsPottymouthFilms

Main Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats

: Ninja Christmas : : Ninja Christmas :

I have to agree with the last 2 reviews. While I don't have much to my credit as an animator, I was a HUGE Nuerotically Yours fan for years. Bought the first 5 DVDs, a T-shirt, etc. But sometime just before the graphic revamp my interest just seemd to trail off. I'm not gonna critique the artistic aspect of the show, but it really just doesn't have that entertainment value anymore. As someone who use to show everyone I knew illwillpress.com, I find myself hardly able to get through each episode now. I know it's hard to keep the magic going, especially after 10 years. It just feels kinda forced, like you're on contract with this or something.

COMET COMET

AMAZING!!!

That is some of the best space backgrounds I've ever seen come out of Flash.

Inanimate Inanimate

I can relate!

I'm draw decent, am a good writer, damn good at voice acting, have great creative ideas, and when I try to animate it all, my ideas overcomplicate themselves and I end up with several test animations. I just lose steam I guess. They really should have a portal section for writer/voice actor/creators to work with good Flash animators that can't come up with good ideas. Something unprecedentedly AMAZING could be created on here then I believe. Or maybe I'm just a lazy Flash student that wants to see his ideas come to life, LOL!!

Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

Nice!

Gave you 5 and 10, but could you turn the vocals up, or either the music down next time. Couldn't understand them very well.

Dead Space Fail Dead Space Fail

LOVED IT MAN!

I'm playing the 1st one right now. Great game. He does get dismembered in some horrible ways, doesn't he. Great Flash parody.

[2010] REBOOT 12 [2010] REBOOT 12

Neat!

Someone's ben watching We Are The Strange. LOL

JMartin97 responds:

Actually, I haven't, lol.

Drunk Science Drunk Science

Nice job Ed!

I remember first seeing you on one of Mdot's vids on Youtube. Now you got front page on NG. You've gotten good man. I'm really liking your style and humor. Keep up the good work.

WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal

MY FIRST WGJ4K. LOVED IT!

The writing, the voice acting, the animation, TOP NOTCH!

How to be a Vblogger! How to be a Vblogger!

I completely agree!

I vblogged briefly when YT first came out until I realized how completely fucking lame it was.

Adeiza and Dooray Adeiza and Dooray

I won't go into a full review....

but I at least have to say "increase the frame rate". Though the animation isn't the greatest (as those of us, including myself, who are still learning just have to accept), go 29.97 or as close to 30 frames per second. Despite any learning curve, it just makes it more fluid.
And Google a tutorial on lip syncing. Phonetically, the mouths don't match up as far as the shape goes.